Kamis, September 28, 2006

Was confused to seek name the girl's baby

Today, I was in the maternity hospital guarded the wife who will give birth to our second child. Why must be waited for, not still had the other work, taught the lecture, what must be remained?

Lately, my wife often cried, she became very sensitive if that regarding personal her that was touched or touched, for example about the first child that live with her aunt, or about the cost will change clothes later that often was tempted by me. And, not was felt suddenly her tear trickled or her voice was hiks ... hiks ... Wedew ...

After did test USG several weeks ago, the child's gender could have been known, the girl. However like that, I was still confused by the name of, approximately the just right name what ok?

I wanted the name that Arabian but not Arabian Classic, was in a relationship the idea?

However that more important was, I requested your prayer in order to be given by the healthy child, sholihah, was loyal to her parents, and qurrota ayyun :)

1 komentar:

  1. Congratulation for the second child who will birth.
    I do hope and pray the birth of child is perfect and health and also the mother

    I wait the next good news soon …..
    We wait and will see you on the next week lesson with a little ….. .

    Salam,
    06.01.054

    BalasHapus